17 April, 2007

Gimme a Break...

............!!!!
Crazy...
This is what people become after having a heroic feet, eating a pizza to me.
Passing by the basket ball court and the cricket pitch, "I was sleek !" was my thought.
No time to think over silly things on the list which can not be done right over there, or even after a while, Gym, exercise top my list.
5:54, 26 more minutes to wait before my scheduled shuttle comes in, "I will play a game..."
"NO!!!", my brain roared as if its going to explode, "What are YOU saying?" My right brain asking my left one. "I thought we can play..."
"NO WAY!" Right screamed. "What you mean by that?" - right
"Just a thought to stretch musc...",
"Stop there... you say stretch, what else will you stretch? You have stretched your timings in the office, stretched the work from the one who is on marriage leave and the other on maternity leave, you stretched your boss's responsi..."
"Ok Ok, now I see, the court is not that big to stretch anything, not even this fellow's leg"- Left resigned.
Not a good day for exercise, will do it tomorrow, another comma

This is not taking me anywhere, I need a break from my life, sorry life, Oh shit LIFE... Hellllll,
from my JOB, JOB not LIFE...
Somethings happening to my left/right today... I cant decide where to go...
Its funny in life that ppl say the right brain controls the left side of your body and the left controls right, then what is right?

I need a break...