16 April, 2007

Hit Me Baby One More Time...

Boy... O' Boy...

What a day it has been...

Hell of an alarm started the day with the worst coffee ever to team it up...
A broken sink can't be a better partner rather...
Hectic traffic as always filled the Bangalore roads... and we have to swim through the clouds of dirty gas of the vehicles... Hey just another day in a Bangalore-Itian life...
And getting late to the office is on cards always... and its a pro attire to reach the hell in orderly, timely manner...
Daily work, yesterday's work and the last week's work are on my plate just to replace my hunger and the well laid breakfast outta sight.
Day started, Day Ended...
Ofcourse, the day ended, with enough escalations, enough over rules and minute appraisals on a 30000 person company is a good day, ofcourse, atleast someone is getting lucky on such a day - I thought.
Oh, I forgot to add, I generally stop my brain when I first stop the alarm. Time takes the control over my brain and body... nothing to complain cos there is no one to complain, not even me. Time flies so does the files and the machine, not computer but me!
So, atlast I thought, thought... thought for several minutes before my brain actually acted to 'think'. Then it took a while for my worthy mind to understand the grumblings of my tummy..."Oh god I am not on any diet programme, still missed the food of entire day over my silly work called job."
My legs rushed me to the nearest Cafe, my right hand as a trigger went to my back pocket and removed one of the remaining "Smiling Gandhi" notes big enough to buy me a so called meal that can fill the gap in my pocket but not my hunger. My eyes as if ordered by an unseen, unknown force stared at the menu and "One Large Pizza and a Coke" came out of my mouth as an incarnation. And the good looking, dumb head handed me the bill in a flash, and its a real flash to my eyes 99 /- Rs. + VAT. What the hell of tax is this even if you eat paying from your pocket. I never understood politics in my early studies and nor do I now. The daily paper is no where to be seen, and so does the Current Affairs. All we know the about current affairs are the latest on site offers and the pay over there. Life has lost a page from its book, and its only the starting. My thoughts flashing to the last news paper I saw thats available @ somenewspare.com, I can not remember website names, they are all bookmarked! For that sake I cant remember the name of the doc I worked last week, in fact I need not, Google Desktop is available!
"Adiraju, 5th Class, The memory Wizz"... A memory flashed...
"Pizza, Sir", Back to the basics and the presence.
I payed the bill with a big note and some coins that are the courtesy of an auto driver last night. Coke also been served. I remember watching an ad in the same Cafe "Thanda Matlab Coca Cola", this coke is Hot, just like the razing sun out side the Cafe. "Life ho to aisee"...!!! Never Mind!
I finished my large pizza in less than 3 minutes, "always meet the dead line, Adi"- my lead's voice vibrating back of my mind. Whose dead line, Mine? I thought

<----------------------------------- See Ya Next Post .-------------------------------------->

No comments: